all-new “PREMIER Protection Plan”
Mercedes-Benz all-new “PREMIER Protection Plan”
The “PREMIER Protection Plan” lengthens your protection to a maximum of 5 years. At the end of the first 2-year warranty period, you can also opt for an immediate extension for comprehensive protection.
We offer 2 types of Premier Protection Plan:
- 3rd Year protection plan (additional 12 months coverage)
- 3rd – 5th Year protection plan (additional 36 months coverage)
Enjoy a peace of mind on every journey for just HK$11* a day
Purchase your “PREMIER Protection Plan” to enjoy up to 30% off^ in the selected period, the daily coverage as low as HK$11 a day!
Contact us to learn more about the offers:
Tel: 2883 1283 / 2885 0138
Buy now to enjoy the special offers!
*Calculation based on a five-year warranty plan for the EQA 250. Prices differ according to model
^Available for Mercedes-Benz Passenger Cars aged less than 3 months
Terms and Conditions:
1. Your vehicle must always be properly used and maintained in accordance with Mercedes-Benz's operating instructions, capacity limitations and procedures.
2. Your vehicle should not be used for commercial purposes.
3. To register for PREMIER Protection Plan, your vehicle must have accrued less than 75,000km in mileage in the first 24 months following its First Registration Date, and cannot accrue more than 30,000km in mileage per year during the contract period from the 25th month onwards.
4. The Plan does not cover:
- Any cost of remedying loss or damage due to normal wear and tear of your vehicle,
- Any breakdown of your vehicle that has not been reasonably serviced within 12 months according to Mercedes-Benz's operating instructions, capacity limitations and procedures.
- Any loss or damage resulting from the alteration or modification from the Manufacturer’s specification, or, by installation into the vehicle parts of other storage.
6. Please refer to the contract or our website for full version of terms and conditions
7. If there are any inconsistencies between the English and Chinese versions of the terms, the English version shall prevail.